Monday

Closing Fiesta

Ahhh the countdown is getting slimmer and slimmer (Whitney Houston) but in 2 days we will be leaving our new home town of Atlanta, GA for a few days in Danville, Virginia before our internships in NYC. Everything is packed up for the most part and we've spent the day finishing up errands. However, we did get a chance to watch the game tonight. Ahh Lebron that hurt but dinner was pretty good. La Perilla, had decent food. The service was weak and they were really strict on ID's. But the night ended on a good note anyway. And thanks to Sasha who asked for another waiter and let the restaurant know that she was displeased with them because they weren't trying to serve Warner because of his lack of a fake ID. You need people who will back you up regardless and then tell you about yourself after.

Photobucket

And my 5 favorite quotes of the night are...
1. Warner to Sasha - " You go so hard for us. Usually when we're wrong"
2. Sylvia to Warner - "Whose denim is this?" Warner: I love you
3.Frank - "I'm about to let that water wash over my caesar."
4. DJ @ Pure and Mookie- "All the girls in the house with good p*ssy make some noise." Mookie - "I'm not telling anyone what I have."
5.Security Guard to Warner - "Just show me your belt or something. It's obvious you don't have a weapon. Look at your jeans."

Brownstone.

1 comment:

Aemon said...

DANVILLE, that's worser than where I'm going - LYNCHBURG... Luckily I too have an intership and will be in Atlanta still.